Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wordy Wednesday

I will leave the image up to you to come up with. Here is what happened this morning:

Baby is happily rolling, kicking and cooing with Mommy on Mommy's bed. Mommy is happily cooing back to baby and playing peek-a-boo. Baby of late has been grabbing her diaper right at the waist and pulling. This morning however, baby grabs not one but both Velcro closures of diaper and pulls up, resulting in diaper coming off. Right at that same moment, a large explosion expels out of baby's butt.

And yes, both Mommy and her bed got nailed. Too bad my batteries were recharging for my camera but I will leave it up to your imaginations in how the scene looked after the explosion.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

OH NO! This could have been a grosser than gross post for my contest last week! AH!!

SO glad you didn't have pics of that!

Steph

Goofball said...

oooooooh yesssssssssss, that must have been so great. ...glad I didn't have to clean it up.

Anonymous said...

Those are the times when you long for the baby stage to be over! Every child has to leave her mark some how!