Sunday, May 25, 2008

Let The Sunshine Out

After a week of rain, the sun is trying it's hardest to poke it's warming rays through the thick grey clouds. Ahh ..... it is so invigorating really. There is just something to be said as one turns their face to worship those precious healing rays; it warms you to the core. The kids and I had a crisp yet slightly chilly breakfast out on the deck this morning in hopes that the sun goddess realizes that we are in desperate need of her.

I don't think that she appreciated our efforts as the chill in the wind has picked up again and those ominous rain drops are starting to make their way down the mountain side. Sigh ..... I guess we are puddle jumping again today.

But hey - it could be worse - I could be working .... so despite being wet to the bone, the three of us will be laughing and going on another splashing adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we've stolen all of your sunshine. Sorry.