Friday, May 25, 2007

Like to Feel Pretty?

Hurry Fast! Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing is having a fabulous contest that is all about us ladies! Do you like to wear jewelry? I do. I am partial to topaz and silver as my favorite colour is brown and I try to wear it as much as possible. I love funky yet dainty earrings and bracelets. And, in the summer, I also tend to sport quite a bit of hemp necklaces and/or corral jewelry.

While you are surfing the net, check out this great website: Cheeky Jewelry. It has fabulous looking accessories over there that would make any woman feel divine. If I were to win Steph's fabulous contest and get the giftie? I would choose this. I just LOVE bracelets especially dangle charm like ones!!

Wanna enter the contest? Just visit Steph and hurry soon! The contest ends on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love hemp necklaces & coral jewelry! Thanks for entering!

Steph