Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Off The Road

I am exhilarated yet exhausted to say that we are finally home. After almost two weeks on the road with about a 1/3 of that in the van, I am ready just to kick back and relax. As are the kids. Towards the end of the trip we started experiencing behavioural issues from Kaelen and major fussy bouts from Masyn.

There are many stories and pictures to share but for tonight, I am just going to kick back and relax. Okay, a wee bit of a lie. I will dig into emptying the suitcases, start the laundry, dust the house ....... and so on. In addition to the plethora of chores that are just begging me to take care of, we also have guests. I have a cousin that I brought back to Calgary who will be staying with us for the remainder of the week and a family arriving on Friday for a weekend visit. Oh, and Masyn has her vaccinations tomorrow and both kids have check ups on Thursday. Hmm .... did I say relax? Perhaps in another week or so.

So. How are you all doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! May your children sleep like rocks in their own beds!!

Goofball said...

is that all???

just kidding, I am already tired when reading it...so I won't count on seeing you online I suppose. Too bad :(.

Enjoy all your visitors though and get enough rest!