Sunday, March 09, 2008

Many Little Things

Gosh, it has been a while (probably because today I actually surfed blogging friend's sites), but I have been tagged for a meme by my good blogging buddy, Sheryl. If you have a moment, I highly recommend visiting her site as she is always uplifting, insightful and will put a guaranteed smile on your face.

8 Things That I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. Travel North America in a swanky RV for a couple of years with my husband.
2. Decide on a career path and go to school to get the education to support my career; this would be either becoming a Registered Nurse or obtaining an HR Management Degree.
3. Take a web design course and become a true cyber nerd.
4. Write a published memoir about my life.
5. Run a marathon.
6. Learn to stick to a goal and accomplish it. I get too easily distracted and it gets easy to shelf the desire for "another time".
7. Own a summer home on a lake with a boat.
8. Learn to become a better person.

8 Things That I Say Often:
1. What the Heck?
2. You know what? I have a secret and you can tell someone if you want .... wanna know what it is? Mommy loves you so very very much.
3. Have I told you how much I love you today?
4. F%&k (it is bad .... I know)
5. You are such a wanker
6. I'm Sorry
7. Please
8. I just love you and love you and lovvvvvve youuuuuuuu

8 Songs That I Sing Over and Over Again:
This is a toughy because I am the queen of making up my own words to pretty much any song and I do it on a daily basis. The words are always sung to my children and is about them and usually how much I love them. Kaelen now has caught on and will sing me a few songs every day and make up his own words too. Therefore, I don't really have specific songs that I always sing. Here are a couple of tunes that come to mind though .......

1. The Barney Song ... I Love You
2. Hush Little Baby (Mocking Bird)
3. Low - Flo Rider
4. The Way You Are - Timbaland
5. Piece of Me - Britney Spears
6. First Time, Ever I Saw Your Face - Celine Dion
7. Beautiful Boy - Celine Dion (I also change it to girl for Masyn)
8. Following the Leader - From the Peter Pan Movie

8 Things That I Am Passionate About:
1. My children
2. Helping others
3. Reading
4. Wanting the best out of life for my family
5. Making people around me laugh
6. Letting those I care about know how important they are to me
7. Doing random acts of kindness
8. Being that shoulder to lean on

8 Books That I Have Read Recently:
1. The Washingtoneinne
2. The Venetian Betrayal
3. The Predatory Game
4. Out of Control
5. The Gotham Diaries
6. Peter Pan
7. Toopy & Binoo
8. Z is for Zamboni

8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends:
1. Inspiration
2. Patience
3. Humour
4. Loyalty
5. The willingness to disagree and not hold a grudge for it
6. The ability to communicate periodically and being able to pick up where you left off without any discomfort or awkwardness.
7. Honesty
8. Spontaneity

8 People That I Think Should Do This:
1. Christie
2. Jenn
3. Lesley
4. Andrea
5. Ellen
6. Sari
7. Beth
8. Megan

4 comments:

Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats said...

Thanks for playing! I'm the same way about goals. I'm forever starting something and then loosing steam and just quitting. Great List!

Lesley said...

Thanks for tagging me :o)

I seem to be in a blogging slump so I think this is exactly what I need - an assignment.

I'll set a due date for myself of Friday night, ha ha!

I have FINALLY posted some decent pics of our party- check it out at our teamcrockett site - hilarious!

Goofball said...

cool, I'll play some time later this week, ok?

TroyBoy said...

I found you over in Sari's blogroll. Your # 1 thing you want to do before you die is the same for me and my wife! How cool is that?! Thanks for a fun read.