Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life is Luscious

I often wonder if I am the only person around who can so easily switch from loving every minute of life to just getting through a day. Being a full time working mommy, I of late find that I am just trying to making it through a day. When I was off with Kaelen and spending every minute with him, the days flew by as I was treated to his natural exuberance for life which is so contagious. Being able to bask in his victories and enthusiasm made me feel invincible and that we were capable of anything that we want to be. I loved our little adventures, the hugs every two minutes, the pure laughter and yes, the tears. Kaelen is such a beautiful little boy and I feel completely blessed to have this priviledge of being his mommy.

PS - I promise the pictures will be posted soon. I need to get batteries for the camera so I can download them still. Yes, I am a procrastinator but once I get home from work, I can't help but want to play with my little boy. The best thing too of late is that he does not want his crib anymore, so every night, I get to curl up next to him in his big boy bed and drift off in a blissful contented relax. The smell of your child, the trusting cuddle and nuturing they instinctively want from you; well there is just no better way to end my day.

No comments: