Monday, February 20, 2006

Ring Around the Rosie....

This is Kaelen's latest favorite song and to go along with it; his favorite dance routine. I am sure that he picked it up from daycare, but I can tell you, that mommy has fine tuned it over this long weekend. The repeat button is worn off on the sound system as this is the only song that Kaelen is interested in listening to of late. The dance looks a little like this: mommy and Kaelen dance around in a circle, mommy falls with Kaelen tumbling after doing a full belly flop on my tummy. Not only is this a memory that will forever be imprinted on my heart, but a great way to get in a tough ab workout!

I just can hardly wait to hear what happens at daycare tomorrow when Kaelen has made this song as a full contact event......thank god little Jimmy won't be there until Thursday..........

No comments: