Friday, January 09, 2009

Visiting the Pixies

After watching the TinkerBell movie at least twenty times before heading off to Mouseland, I knew in my heart that I wanted to be a fairy. I mean, aren't they all so gorgeous, talented and utterly adorable? I raved about this movie and was so very happy when the daycare kids would choose that movie as their movie to watch during quiet time. My husband thought that I was on glue .... until he met Fawn at Pixie Hollow in Disneyland. He even admitted to me that getting to meet her, took the sting out of waiting in line for an hour for our turn to meet these gorgeous creatures. In fact, it put a great big smile on his face upon first site of her.

Unfortunately, only Fawn and TinkerBell were present during our visit, but it definitely instilled the curiosity in my husband of what this adventure held for him for the remainder of the trip. I am sure the thought whirling through his mind was, "Now .... think Paul .... just how many pixies or princesses are here?"



Paul and Masyn waiting at the entrance to Pixie Hollow.

Our first encounter with a fairy, Fawn; the animal fairy.

Kaelen giving us his token cheesy smile with the gorgeous Fawn.

Masyn was too shy to go to Fawn on her own so she insisted that I come with her. How nice. Me the ogre holding an angel towering over gorgesity who happened to be incredibly sweet.

After an enchanting encounter with Fawn, we rounded the corner only to excitedly meet TinkerBell.

Adventures in Mouseland will continue tomorrow ........

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Ahh girls.... you are lucky to have one. I had no idea about fairies, your post was very educational.

Jenn

Goofball said...

how exciting, what a wonderful adventures

Ellen said...

LOL.. that was great, I'm sure my husband would be the same way :) gave me a good laugh :) They are very gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I am SO fighting jealousy right now!

Unknown said...

I am going to send Hadley down to look at these pictures. And then she is going to squeal in envy!!!!!!